Monday, May 24, 2010

Madness

So may is a fun time. We have my birthday, Mother's day, our anniversary and Nurse's week all within like 5 days. It was a good time for me and a very stressful time for Ryan.
For my birthday Ryan bought me a sewing machine which was awesome. I really want to learn how to use it and I am hoping to have time in the near future. Ryan and I got to go on a date and decided to see Iron Man 2. We were a little disappointed...it was cheesy, but we had fun nonetheless. The we went out to eat at a Mexican Bistro and bought cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory. The food was okay and the cheesecake was delicious. It was a very relaxing birthday and I loved every minute.
The next day was Mother's Day. My Dad made me a birthday/Mother's day breakfast (which was yummy) and then we went to church. Then, we went to Channing House (where my Grannie lives) and had a big lunch/dinner. They brought me cupcakes in the shape of an ice cream cone too. Mmmm...I also got a cute little heart keychain from my mom and a picture frame from Ryan. Another good day!
Our anniversary was on a Tuesday so Ryan had to work. When he came home we got take-out from Olive Garden and enjoyed it in front of the t.v. It was nice for a weekday. We planned to treat ourselves later in Arizona. I will say that I love my husband and it has been a wonderful 3 years. Adding a baby to the family has been exhausting, but it is the greatest thing either of us has ever done. Ryan is a great father and an even better husband. He loves us both and would do anything for us. I couldn't ask for anything more!!
Maybe next year I will celebrate Nurse's Week at a job...

No comments: