Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Year Resolutions

I know it's the end of January, but I have been adding to my list. I am writing them here so you can all hold me accountable this year. I have made good progress on some and haven't started the others. Here are the original four:

1) Spend more time with and love my husband more
2) Get back into shape
3) Take Sam for more walks
4) Learn to sew

And those added so far:
5) Read more
6) Research about and become more competent at my job

I am working on #1. It is the most important, but sometimes it is the hardest with the little booger around. I love Ryan a lot though and I hope he knows that.

I am also happy to report that I have been running almost regularly for the last two weeks. I am trying to get the energy to push the stroller after work so that I can get in shape and run a half marathon with my friend Emilia in July. So far so good. Sam and I have also enjoyed the nice weather recently. There is a park close to our apartments and we like to walk there (Sam in his wagon) and play/run at the park. I love how happy it makes him and I love getting him outside!

I am half way through a book too! This is big for me. I don't like to read. I am not in school anymore though and I feel like I am getting dumber. Hence #5 and #6. I haven't started #4 or #6 but I plan to very soon.

Okay everyone, keep me on track!!

1 comment:

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

ok, your a crazy woman! I see on facebook all your status updates about running and how many miles you do a day... what the crap How do you do it! Me and chad have been working out religiously for a monmth now and we can still barely run 2 miles a day!! You crazy.