Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanksgiving




We spent Thanksgiving with my Mom's side of the family at my Uncle's house. There was a lot of good food. Mmm I am partial to Turkey, stuffing, yams, and my Aunt's really good jello. Did I say mmm? Sam had fun running around and playing with his toys. There were some appetizers on the coffee table including cheese and crackers and that was pretty much Sam's Thanksgiving dinner. They were right at his height. He basically ate all the crackers and a couple of olives. By the time it was time for dinner, he didn't want anything. It was really good though and the pies were AMAZING!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. We are really grateful for the things we have. We know there are many less fortunate than us and although it's been a tough year, Thanksgiving is a good time to remember how blessed we are.

No comments: